Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New for Nevember!

Just released... New designs from Visages!

Creating personalized products couldn't be easier than clicking and typing. And if you're looking for something very special and unique, jump on over to Visages.

I was going to say there is no better place to find special gifts but that would be a lie. Why? Because there are TONS of web sites out there that offer unusual and unique gifts. My store is only one of thousands...

If you need assistance uploading your own photos or designs to create something even more special, please contact me. I'll assist at no charge because I want to help you!


That all said, please take a look at the newest creations I've designed. Or, view the video I've uploaded to YouTube.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and add your store links.

All comments are moderated